---- Sue Babbs <sueba...@comcast.net> wrote:
 I find the idea of acrylic fansticks intriguing. Does anyone know who the
teacher was and which book the pattern is in? I kept waiting and hoping
someone would enlighten us!-----

I bought the book at convention this summer.  It's "Blonde" by Lia
Baumeister-Jonker and Christa van Schagen Zeulevoet.  Christa is the teacher
mentioned, and she designed and worked the fans on clear acrylic blades.  The
patterns are "Pattern 23:  Brise fan" (reminds me of a feather) and "Pattern
24: Brise fan Roses", and they're shown on the cover of the spiral-bound book.
The fansticks template is in the instructions for #23.

I don't remember which vendor I bought it from, most likely Lacy Susan but I
also bought books from Holly van Sciver and Maria Provencher (and possibly
Unique Expressions) and it could have been any of them.

Robin

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com