I like my spangles small and neat, just big enough to stop the bobbins rolling
and give a little tension on the thread but small enough to not make sewings in
my Milanese lace harder. I struggle with continental bobbins and don't enjoy my
lace as much when I use them. I like my bobbins smooth and slender too.

Claire
Kent, UK

www.bonitocrafts.co.uk
Crafty stuff I want to show off