Also known as needlecraft?
Words!
Whatever 'craft' it is, it is not a derogatory word, it is the context
in which the term is used, yes?
I consider knitting a craft, and a good one. I also do paper crafts in
an arty, one-off kind of way.
My craft room is my lace place, my weaving loft, my knitting stash and
where I store my watercolours :p

On 9/28/10, Norma Harris <[email protected]> wrote:
> Each fall I sell various needlework (knitting, tatting, crochet and
> sometimes
> quilted) items at the senior center bazaar and invariably someone remarks
> about my many "crafts" to which I gently reply, "I don't do crafts, I'm a
> needleworker. "  To me, crafts involves using glue, paper, wood or plastic.
>
> Hugs,
> Norma
>
> http://normasneedlez.blogspot.com
> http://sistersstitching.blogspot.com
> NATA #847
> Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.
>
>
> --- On Mon, 27/9/10, Susan Reishus <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]
>


-- 
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west
coast of Canada

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to