I haven't made the tape, but did read the directions quite awhile back, and
can't remember right now.  The mirror should work if you view your work from a
mirror, with standard directions.  Many left handed knitters (who also knit
from left to right) teach themselves that way.  I don't see how reversing the
image of the directions will help.

If you send me the directions off-list, maybe I can help, but it may not be
immediate.

Best,
Susan

Hiya Susan,
   Yes, You are right....you just put your hook in the other hand and you
crochet in a different direction but when you are finished crocheting...it
looks
the same...There are quirks to making the braid. That is what I am hung up
on...In making the braid I have seen it
written where you wrap the hook from under the hook and then in the next step
see where it is wrapped over the hook. I have seen the instruction where it
doesn't tell you how to wrap the hook. I know that wrapping the hook is
important because you need to pull the thread both ways to make your braid to
fit the pattern. There are also different places to put the hook in the
braid.  I (wanted a video)  Sherry