From: Janice Blair <jbl...@sbcglobal.net>
To: lace <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 2:33:32 PM
Subject: [lace] Poppies

If I have done it correctly, you can see 11 of the poppy pictures I took at the
IOLI convention on my photobucket album.  I did not make a note of who made
which lace and I know that some lacemakers made more than one.

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg146/jblace/Poppies/?track=share_email_album_view_click

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org

arachne.modera...@gmail.com