How do those of us in the states see one and contact her also?

Becca in Utah

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean Nathan" <j...@nathan54.freeserve.co.uk>
To: "Lace" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2010 1:18:17 AM
Subject: [lace] Posh Bags

Which one of her bags have you seen. She makes pillow bags and small "dumpy"
bags which have a few different removable inserts.

I have two with inserts for bobbins, and very useful they are too. They come
in two sizes - I opted for the one with 48 bobbin pockets as opposed to 96
because of the weight when full. Each pocket will easily hold two
pairs.There's room between the double row of bobbin holders for things like
thread, puller/pusher, scissors, etc. Other inserts have larger pockets in
place of the bobbin pockets intended for needle/other craft items instead of
bobbins. I believe there's also one with a combination of bobbin and larger
pockets.

They are expensive, but, in my view, worth it.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK

arachne.modera...@gmail.com