I missed the announcement abou the 2010 Arachne card exchange. Could you give me info please Jenny?
Ann B in Brisbane Aus.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Brandis" <je...@brandis.com.au>
To: "Arachne" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 9:38 PM
Subject: [lace] feeling virtuous

Well, I am feeling very virtuous as I have finished the first piece of lace
for one of my cards that are earmarked for the 2011 Arachne Card Exchange.
Now I have the wedding garter I started that needs to be finished by January
and the other 4 cards I like to make for gifts left to do.

Hugs

Jenny Brandis

Kununurra, Western Australia

arachne.modera...@gmail.com