"(articles)...lacemakers are only referred to by their first names." Pene

As women and crafts persons, we are accustomed to not receiving our full due
and respect.  This is particularly upsetting when repeated within our own
medium.

I totally agree that full credit should be given to those in the article,
which will live on for extended periods of time.

Perhaps internet anonymity factors into this, as some don't wish to be
subjected to unsolicited negativity, but this shouldn't make one balk at
taking credit (for one's contributions, or possible mistakes.)

Pene, I am glad you bring this to the forefront not only here, but hopefully
with the publication and with support by others here.

We have to think in new ways that are fair and practical for the contributor,
and the end user.  Being able to trace things back to the originators, will
only help enrich access and information to those who wish this artform (and
all others) to endure and grow.

Best,
Susan Reishus
www.SusanReishusDesigns.com