Hi all
It is quiet on the list and herewith a bit of chat. The 'Lace'
magazine arrived at the PO box last week, but I didn't know except for
a claim card. Of course I knew right away after presenting the claim
card and seeing the piece of mail. It had a bulky bit in it, and the
people who sort thought the better of trying to force it into the
narrow mailbox (I have had to pry mail that was rolled tightly, out of
it, ever since the powers-that-be decided to install smaller boxes to
fit in more addresses...how efficient is that...). Now what was this
bulky bit all about? It was at one end of the envelope, as if
something had been tucked in to the magazine.

All it was, was a crimp in the fold below the staple, that must have
happened when the envelope was stuffed. It was so rigid that the
envelope was thumb-thick at that point, and it 'crackled' - (as thick
paper does) must have been of interest to the people-who-sort! I
popped the bent bit back into place and it was a 'whole magazine'
again.

That and a stat holiday for Remembrance Day caused a bit of a delay in
the mailing to this end. Since then, enjoyable read and visuals ;)

(that's my story and I'm sticking to it)
--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west
coast of Canada