Of course we have all depended on the Springetts to tell us all about our lace bobbins, but as time goes by more and more is revealed. They did not document the Wetherill hanging bobbin and I am trying to find out how many there may be out there.

So far I have only discovered two such bobbins. If you happen to have one would you be good enough to drop me a note ( I will not tell anyone who you are.)

Also the Springetts did not manage to find an actual Dezeley hanging bobbin, even though it appears to be documented to have existed. If you have this bobbin or know if it is in an institution or other whereabouts, I would love to know please.

If you happen to be the owner of a Dezeley then I suspect you could become quite rich should you choose to sell it! I would rather own it than sell it!

From Brian and Jean
Cooranbong. Australia