I watch them all and obviously really interested to see and record next weeks program. Ruth Goodman did one tiny little piece of bobbin lace in a previous series, I think the victorian time for the lady of the big house. I have enjoyed watching for the historical and social contaent, but to see bobbinlace appear next week will be great:-)

I   watched  Edwardian Farm on BBC 2 this evening at 8pm, at the end of the
programme they gave a trailer of next  weeks  episode and one of the items
was lacemaking, hope you will be watching.
Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK