Since you've had access to much of this collection for a long time, and your cup runneth over, just imagine how those of us in the backwoods of this country must feel!! Thanks so much for giving us a heads-up on this, and let the MOMA know that they have just given the lace world an incomparable Christmas gift!!

Clay