The very best postings to the Arizona Archives have come from generous people who have posted their own material, like Brian, or from all those who lent me their precious books to scan. This is still an ongoing project and thanks to John Cropper it will continue to grow as people send us things.

Brian, please don't worry about typos. We all make them. If you have read your Arachne carefully, you have seen plenty of them yourself. It is the spirit behind the words that counts, and your generosity in sharing so much with all of us is the best Christmas present we could get! Thanks so much.

Tess (tess1...@aol.com)