Seasons Greetings to everyone, from Sunny Mallacoota (a little tourist and
fishing town at the bottom right hand corner of the continent!)

It is a nice day here, and a lunch with the park owners and some other
friends from town will start soon! There is a covered BBQ area in the middle
of the caravan and cabin park where we will sit and enjoy a feast!

I would like to thank you all for the friendship, and information on this
list over the last 12 months. It is a pleasure to count myself a member of
Arachne.

Brian, - keep on with your emails.  They are informative, and interesting,
and never mind the mistakes in spelling. I am learning a lot from them, as
the history of lace is very interesting, and now you have expanded that into
the history of lacemaking tools!

Noelene, - another beaut poem, Thank you. They always brighten the day a
lot!

Lace content - well, I have been doing some bobbin lace, put down the
holding stitches for my first piece of Amelia Ars lace, and got started on a
Knotted lace mat! So I have not been idle, - and I am doing some patchwork
while sitting in the boat while DH fishes. Bream fishing is like watching
grass grow, or paint dry!!!!!!   I am a lot more productive than he is, most
days, although we have had some nice evening meals of freshly caught fish!

Liz in Mallacoota on holiday, playing on her new toy (Laptop!)
lizl...@bigpond.com