Thanks for putting those up Jean.

I did watch it last night, and will forgive Queenie her 'faux pas' on the types of lace purely because the important thing about the programme is that it actually gave a beautiful showing of bobbin lace and also shows the history of what happened to the lacemakers once machine lace came along! I felt so sorry for Queenie when she returned from the market and then was, in essence, snubbed by the dressmakers regarding such gorgeous lace. IMHO historically it was pretty near the truth!! I think that the researchers were looking historically rather than the lace types, and they did get that right....

Sue in East Yorkshire