From: Brian Lemin <brid...@bigpond.com>
Subject: [lace] Modern "Square Cut beads."
To: lace@arachne.com
Date: Sunday, 23 January, 2011, 4:38

I have started writing the article on restoration of lace bobbins, and have
started with the spangle, being the most frequent restoration that is
undertaken.
Most historical beads are produced by modern bead makers, but I do not know
if
I have ever seen modern "square cuts" with the file indentations on them.

Have you?

Are they around?  If so where?

Thanks

arachne.modera...@gmail.com