Thank you, Brian, for posting that Ebay number for the Abbott bobbins,. As
soon as I saw them I realized I had a similar one, - had a look for it, -
and Yes! I have one!!  So now I can add the makers name to it!! It is fairly
slim, and I see I have spangled it, so it came down from Grandma without its
original spangle. - Nevertheless, it works well!! - as do most of my old
bobbins.  I have one bone bobbin put away in the safe, as it has a damaged
head which snags threads,  but I use all the others.

On another question, - I have the Digest form of Lace, and I have started
getting messages (in this digest - 2 messages) that are total gobbledygook -
from

 helene3...@yahoo.com
Subject: [lace] OMG! did you block me on Yahoo?

Are others getting it like this too?   They scroll down quite a way, so take
up a lot of the digest.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz

lizl...@bigpond.com