Hello Everybody
I just spent a focussed evening working on the diagram for the Binche piece
I'm trying to make.  I suppose that by the time you get to Binche, you are
supposed to be so smart that you can think upside down and backwards at the
drop of a hat.

I'm working the 2nd piece in Verbeke-Billiet's syllabus volume 1.  Looks so
easy (relatively), just snowballs and cloth stitch.  Problem is, the entire
thing is not diagrammed.  There are beautiful corner diagrams.  Also clear
maps for the snowball part when it is near the headside.  But no diagram for
the snowball part when it is near the footside.  I suppose I should be able to
flip the diagram left to right in my head and still keep track of where all
the pairs came from.  I've been dreading it.  So finally tonight I made
enlargements of the pricking and drew in all the lines trying to create a
reasonable diagram.  At least I've accounted for all the pairs.  Nothing is
left out or left over.  So it should work.

But that is tomarow night.

Lorelei