Sr. Claire
I applaude your decision to learn a new lace and I think Milanese is a great
choice.  I am just now preparing for a Milanese class I will be taking in April
from Louise Colgan.  I really love the fact that I have an excuse to buy all
the beautiful silk threads that are available!
Liz Redford
Raleigh, NC, USA