Dear Arachnes

Yesterday I started to make the 'randa' from the OIDFA buttetin nbr 1-2011. The
randa is a freehand lace from the Northern part of Spain near to the French
border. I used linen 50/2 manufacgtured by FFR in Aalst, Belgium. It seems to
be a little bit thin according to the photo in the bulletin, but there is no
thread mentioned or how wide the lace is. Mine is approx. 1,5 cm wide being
still on the pillow.
Does anyone know if this is the correct size? Or what thickness of thread is
used for this randa in Spain? I make it without a pricking so the width can be
easily adjusted.

Thanks in advance for your help

Gon Homburg, Amsterdam, the Netherland. The weather is still gray this morning.
gon.homb...@planet.nl