----- Original Message -----
From: "Gina Shillitani" <efiberarts-li...@yahoo.com>

I saw a bookmark on someone's website that had the image of a lace
bobbin in it. It gave no source or anything... does anyone know where I
might find a pricking like this? It looked like pretty simple Torchon.

Here is a picture of one similar to the one I saw:
http://dentellecigale13.canalblog.com/albums/marque_page/photos/42642791-marque_page_fuseau.html