Hi Irene and everyone

At hello.ca there are some of the same photos, and this little bit of info:

"The little princess wore a christening robe of white cotton batiste
and a bonnet which belonged to her great-grandmother Queen Ingrid.
And the little prince wore a gown fashioned from Brussels lace, which
was originally made for the christening of future King Christian X in
1870."

This picture is quite good, at least you can tell there is lace:
http://tinyurl.com/christening-lace

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west
coast of Canada