________________________________
From: David C COLLYER
<dccoll...@ncable.net.au>
I think the bodice was in fact Chantilly (don't know
if it was hand-made or
not). The Carrickmacross flowers motifs may have been
lower down or even on the
veil. From what I've read these were indeed hand
appliqued and traditional
Carrickmacross consists of such motifs in organdie
appliqued on to net.