Jean,
a couple of queries about the book.  One of my students wants to get back
into Bucks so this is timely, but I'd like to be sure I can answer her
questions.

"There are (..) prickings for mats, a handkerchief corner and a small
motif."
How many mats?  Or how many prickings in total?

"Except for the corner and the small motif, each pricking is accompanied by
a picture of the lace and the thread used, and number of bobbins needed are
given where the information was available."
What are the corner and small motif accompanied by?  I know there's a
pricking for the corner as that's on the sample pages.

Many thanks,
Jacquie in Lincolnshire