Hello All!  The Queen's outfit is stunning!  Good use of neutral & dark 
chocolate, set off by the texture of the lace.  Fresh & springy without being 
pastel.  Does she have a new designer?  This one's a winner.  Janice--so glad 
to know I'm not the only person who had lace curtains in the garage!  When we 
built our previous house in Ohio in 1984, I ordered machine made lace curtains 
from Rue de France.  I thought they were gorgeous & worth every penny but it 
took some fast talking to keep DH from sending them back.  The house was on a 
hill so there were 3 floors of windows & French doors on 3 sides of the house.  
Rue has since gone out of business & I have never seen similar products since.  
What a shame.  Now I'd give anything if my neighbors would bother to put up ANY 
window coverings in their garages.  The restrictions call for all garage doors 
to be on the side or rear--but you guessed it, front windows look into the 
hodgepodge of bicyles & soccer equipment hanging from th
 e ceiling.  Yuk--I guess it's casual Friday everywhere these days.  Can't 
remember who to thank--sorry, senior moment--the Pierre Fouche site was fun.  I 
especially enjoyed the strip of lace made on the lawn!  Sincerely, Susan 
Hottle, Erie, PA where it has finally stopped raining!     

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to