To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 12:06 AM
Subject: [lace] lace sample book

I asked this question some time ago, and I don't believe I got an answer, or I missed it. I am wondering if you know of a book, it is quite old, that has pages of directions and a sample of each piece of lace to correspond with the directions. I am looking for a title or maybe the person who wrote this book. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.
Marilyn