Hi Sue -

I'm sending this to the entire list because I think some members are still unclear how to find our pictures, and how to post them.

Go to the Webshots page. If you don't see a message at the top that says, "Welcome back, Arachne2003", then you need to sign in. If you need the password, let us know and one of us will send it to you privately so it doesn't go to the entire world via the archives!

Once you're in the Arachne2003 page, be sure you're in "my shots" (that can also be selected in the top right corner).

As soon as you're there, you'll see thumbnails of all of the folders. At the top of these is a button to "upload more". The rest is self-explanatory, I think. Let me know if you need more help.

Clay