To: <lace@arachne.com>
Cc: "Laurie Waters" <lswaters...@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 7:36 PM
Subject: [lace] fire

The Los Alamos townsite was opened at 8AM this morning, and the refugees are slowly coming back. One of the other cars with my lace has appeared, and everything there and in my house is just fine! All the firefighters and National Guard and Red Cross people were lined up outside of town waving to people as they came back. Thanks again to everyone for all their messages. And my special thanks to my good friend Jill Heppenheimer, co-owner of the Santa Fe Weaving Gallery for putting me up in her home for the week. Lace and all!
Laurie