To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 7:46 AM
Subject: [lace] (lace) Joyce's Poppies photo

Dear Lacemakers

I'm getting pretty frustrated reading about David's progress on the Poppies and how wonderful they are, because I've tried about 7/8 times to access the
page and keep getting - 'We're Sorry......... due to a high volume of page
requests, this Webshots page is not available right now' ...........etc. How
come others have been able to view it and respond to David's email but I
cannot! Maybe I'm just trying at the wrong time? Has anyone else had this
problem?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Catherine Barley
UK