Hmmm... David, I'm willing to bet I have the same CD!! It is called "Shantih - Lost in Time", and features a bit of lace on the cover. On the back, there's a bit of Withof lace (if I'm not mistaken), and the artists include Kay Rinker-O'Neal, Lynne Brownridge, and Kelly Yoakam. The instruments include guitar, flute, piccolo, hammered dulcimer, chimes, accordion, concert grand harp, folk harp, and recorder.

This is one of my favorite albums, and I listen to it frequently, especially while making lace!! I still have a sticky note on the inside of the case which tells me how to contact them to purchase a copy (if anyone is interested!! - in which case, contact me privately...)

Clay