Kate is purportedly 100 lbs. and at 5'10", that is very thin, even for a
model.  I am that height myself, and with a fashion design background and
knowledge of modeling, etc. that standard is typically 125 lbs. and a tough
weight to maintain at that height.  As mentioned, she is a UK 6, which is a 2
US, though people I know who are that height and weigh 130, wear a size 4-6.
Ten pound increments used to be typical per size (but that has changed several
times so the old 12 is now about a 6).  Also, television puts on 10-15 lbs.,
so if she causes consternation when viewing on TV or online, know that she is
slimmer than you think.  The next concern is that overly slim women tend to
have trouble conceiving.

Of course lace is the trend now.  I don't see
Kate as a fashion plate, but the delight is in how she is walking the line of
dignity in her dress, with edges of fashion.  She also has a nice taste for
color, or lack thereof (neutrals).  The lace is pretty, but I think there are
even more exciting applications that could be done.  I love that it is a nod
to the fact that royalty has always help subsidize the lace industry, and the
current trend helps fund that replicated behavior.

Overall, the best of it
is that she seems like a truly nice person.  We need more stellar examples of
that to the world.

Best,
Susan Reishus