Hey, I am a lacemaker too. I would love to see more people making lace also
to keep handmade laces alive for hte next generation and the generation after
that and so on. I am just stating it isn't Carrickmacross lace technique which
is lace made into the net and not sewn onto the net. Princess Lace is also an
appliqued lace on to net which sounds to me more closer to how the lace was
done on the dress and veil than Carrickmacross Lace does.  I love
Carrickmacross Lace and I have taken class on it with Mary Shields from
Ireland. I have many books on making Carrickmacross Lace. But if it gives the
media public inspiration to enquire about the lace and maybe want to learn
about it GREAT.  SO...lace onwards.......
Wind To Thy Wings,
Sherry
celticdreamwe...@yahoo.com
http://celticdreamweaver.com/