My being a lacemaker ...and yes I also collect lace when I can...I don't have
to many lace items...but I am saying buying some cheap lace in the stores or
maybe take some lace off clothing found at an garage sale or something like
that. I would never cut up lace that I would want in my lace collection. Just
meaningless lace and then applique it to something like was done for the
wedding gown. I can think of all kind so things appliqued lace would look so
pretty on. I can envision me dragging out my sewing machine and making a suit
jacket and skirt and applique lace to it. My mind is full of ideas...but I
would not destroy lace that I would want to hand down and to keep.

   Thanks
for the write up Jeri.
Wind To Thy Wings,
Sherry