It has always been my experience when re-entering the U.S. that items
Customs allows as antiques must be 100 years old to qualify.  Therefore, I
think of all items over 100 as being antique.  As the years have  flown by, my
collection of "vintage" has become antique!

Jeri Ames in  Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 7/28/2011 7:41:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,