I was wondering if anyone knows if Cathy's videos can still be purchased.  I
found a web site listing her location in Prescott AR, but my emails came back
as undeliverable.  I called the phone number listed and left a message, but
haven't heard back.  I have the 3 volumes of the Torchon bobbin lace making in
VHS, but was interested in the bucks point videos listed on the web site.

I've done Internet searches and haven't come up with anything else.

Thanks!
Liz in Steaming Hot Missouri USA.  If it wasn't for being pretty much rain
free, we'd be boiling hot.  We just have a lot of humidity.