From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Sue
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 2:51 AM
To: Arachne
Subject: [lace] Ufo's

Liz in  Australia (now having a ball in the US), challenged me to complete
this ufo while she was gone, <g>.   So I did and have uploaded the photo
into
my album ..Hurwitzend...    I have had the lace made a while now, not sure
how
long without looking, but finally got working at attaching one to the other.
Not only that I am hoping to complete the other lace hanky edge I have
worked
but not completed, before she gets back home.   I have been working a little
at a time because it scrambled my brain and my eyesight if I stuck with it
too
long, but its better than not beginning at all:-)
Sue T, off to have a celebration cup of tea.

Sue T
Dorset UK
www.hurwitzend.co.uk