<Has anyone else received their copy of Lace yet? There is a picture of >
<another beautiful piece of needle lace made by Catherine Barley.>

Diana Smith

Clay your work is exquisite and all those bobbins to control too!  Many
congratulations to you both - what an achievement!

Re:- Needlelace in 'Lace'.  I too take photographs of work in progress and
have pictures of my interpretation of Ulrike's Californian Poppies, also the
Lace Guild challenge mentioned by Diana.   I feel it's far more interesting
when viewing a slide show, to see the chronological order of progress made,
rather than just the pattern and the finished item.

My computer died on me almost four weeks ago and I have only just got it
back today and thankfully my son engaged one of his engineers to retrieve
all of my photos.  I really thought I had lost them and was beside myself,
as you might imagine! I WILL back up my work at regular intervals from now
on and consider myself extremely fortunate to have been able to save many
years of photography and documents.

Catherine Barley

at the end of a frustrating day trying to fathom out how to work everything,
as it's no longer the same as it was before!