What a great convention!

Janice, thank you for posting the photo!  What a great idea to get a group
picture and the staircase was perfect.  I just need to make a small
correction..... I am Anita Hansen (not Harris) that is next to you in the
front row on the right.

Jeri, I loved meeting you and your spider hat was the *perfect* Arachne
luncheon accessory!

I was all set to work on my Tonder class project this morning when I realized
that I had packed my pins in the box I shipped home.  No problem, I have more
pins.  But now I realize I also packed my class notes and diagram in the box
too!  Hopefully it will arrive this afternoon.  I guess I will be stalking the
mailman!  LOL!

I will also try to post more often and not just lurk.

Anita Hansen.... already looking forward to the 2012 Minnesota convention
Cedar Rapids, Iowa