Oh you jaded convention habituees!  The convention I went to before this one
was in Harrisburg.  2005.  As far as I know, no totebag.  So my one and only is
a treasure, now holding the sweater I'm knitting.  Works very well.  If I had
more, I'd probably find a use for them.

Lyn from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, at the end of a perfect summer day.  Not
too hot, slight breeze, total sun.