I have the Poldi Pezzoli  book. The size of the piece is 9 x 19  cm.
Devon

In a message dated 8/12/2011 10:54:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
k...@wirelace.net writes:

Hello!
Does anyone have the book from The Poldi Pezzoli Museum  in Milan?  Here is
link to what the cover looks like on  amazon.com.
http://www.amazon.com/Poldi-Pezzoli-Museum-Milan/dp/8842209074/ref=sr_1_1?ie
=UTF8&qid=1313203998&sr=8-1I
believe  there are a couple of different versions, this particular one
happens to be  in English.  I don't care what language it is in, but I need
to find  the dimensions of a particular piece.  I am beggining to get
desperate  as the museum has taken the piece down off of their website, they
are not  answering emails, and my copy of the book has been delayed and
won't
arrive  for another 10 days.   I am looking for piece 3850, which is  an
Italian piece of early lace, and should be on page300, figure  346.

I have also learned about a book I was unaware of titled Industrie
Femminili
Italiane?  I am studying a piece of lace which is in it,  around pages
94-96.

Thanks, Kim

-
To unsubscribe send email  to majord...@arachne.com containing the line: