Hi,

I've been following all the responses on comfortable positions for making lace and am surprised that no one has come up with my solution. I use my wheeled office chair with adjustable height, angle and back support. With my feet firmly planted on the ground (I suffer from short legs) I can then pull my pillow stand close and don't seem to have any problems with my back. My study has fantastic natural light most of the day and my pillow is positioned to take advantage of it. Hope this idea might help others.

Cheers,
Shirley T. - Adelaide, South Australia with rain today but not cold i.e. 18C max.