Wow!

Who is really behind this site?  I took a quick look and it did not  jump
out at me, though I saw Cornell University mentioned.

How lucky we are that Tess and the University of Arizona do not request
donations, as this site does.

It looks like we should stop buying expensive  out-of-copyright
publications related to lace and embroidery!

Jeri Ames in  Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 8/16/2011 7:44:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,