The book is in fact on the editions l'inedite website, but for some reason is
in the section
"Collection Patrimoine de la Broderie Europeenne" (European embroidery
heritage) rather than
"Patrimoine de la dentelle" (lace heritage).

It's also available on Amazon.fr, currently at 20.9 Euros (not including
delivery charges).

Beth
in Cheshire, NW England