Hello All!  After knitting myself silly over the past few weeks, what should I
find?  A HUGE error so far back that it was easier to start over so today was
the day.  Ugh--there's been some kicking, screaming & gnashing of teeth!
Thanks Laurie for posting the link to the song--I needed cheering up.  It's
been forwarded to others who will appreciate it as well.  Thanks Jeri for
posting about the lace stamps & the instructions in the IOLI bulletin.  I
received a set of the stamps as a gift some number of years ago, even before I
made any bobbin lace!  Now that would make a cute picture--real lace
matted/framed with lace stamps.  Hmmmm.  Thanks Julie, your treasure trove of
postcards arrived today.  Hope everyone has had as much fun with the postcards
as I have.  The geography lessons alone have been priceless!  And I've recycled
the amazing stamps to a young stamp collector.  I've also discovered another
reason why the USPS (postal service) is broke--no one has postal rates a!
 s low as the US.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA