The roller part looks OK, but I would need the working pad much higher up,
as I don't like the bobbins to be that much lower than where they come from
the pins, - and I think that "Handle" would get in the way of using the
pins. Yuk!

It was a great trip to USA, and Greeting to everyone I met there, - in
Denver, Bethesda, and Seattle.
My thoughts and prayers are with all those in the path of that terrible
hurricane.
We are glad that we  came home when we did, after hearing of the earthquake,
and now that storm!!

But I had a Really Good lace "fix' while over in the States, so thank you
all!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com