This year's IOLI pattern CD includes a Hallowe'en cat.  It's a simple tape with
leaves for eyes.  The original is black with orange eyes, but you could do the
eyes with glow-in-the-dark thread if you want it spookier.  If you belong to an
IOLI Charter group, they should have received their copy by now, even if nobody
went to convention.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com

---- Celtic Dream Weaver <celticdreamwe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
One of my favorite holidays is Halloween. I know there are alot of Christmas
patterns out there, but what about Halloween? If you know of a Halloween
pattern in either bobbinlace or needlelace can you please let me know what the
pattern is and where it can be found.  Are there other people on the list that
LOVE Halloween?