Just to add that they were very well made by van dieren
And the background is actually the back cover of Ulrike Voelcker's grammar of
point ground

Im sending a little note to everyone who's name has gone in the hat so far, so
if you've sent a message and havent got a note to say I've got it, feel free
to send again.
I'll draw on the 9th of september to make sure everyone has a chance to enter,
good luck :-)