Hello All!  Congratulations to Celia--I'd love to see some WIP (work in
progress) lace with the adopted bobbins!  Jean, nice job on the blue willow.
Have you considered adapting this design to make a fan?  You've made some
lovely ones already & the blue willow would make a nice addition to your
collection.  I survived last Saturday's Tonder workshop without breaking the
thread--my first goal.  Since I didn't have the specified threads, I
substituted Madeira 80 Cotona then purchased some silk for a second effort.  I
fell in love with Valdani au ver a soie over-dyed perle for the gimp.  Has
anyone used this stuff?  It sure is dreamy to look at & I've paired it with YLI
100.  So many threads & ideas to test drive!  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA
USA