I found this web link to be informative -
(http://www.essentialvermeer.com/catalogue/lacemaker.html). it also shows a
list of some related paintings (and where they are) at the bottom. jo Edkins
Lace Website also has images of lots of lace maker paintings -
http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/lace/ref.htm Looking forward to going and seeing
the Vermeer it in the flesh, although I understand it is quite small. I'd love
to be able to look over her shoulder to see what she is making! Wouldn't it be
great if a gallery/museum organised an exhibition of lace maker paintings.
Andrea
near Cambridge, UK.> From: bob.b...@virgin.net