Hello to One & All!

The idea of the demise of lacemaking hurts me to the core. It makes me all that
more determined to get on 'Project Runway' . What would happen if they get a
designer that can spin the yarn, weave the fabric, make the outfit AND make the
lace to go on the outfit!

I've been dubbed  'Nevada's Renaissance Woman' by The Nevada Arts Council. When
I auditiomed for season 6 of PR Tim Gunn said 'I love your background! I love
what you're wearing! I just want to see more!' I was the ONLY designer that got
in to the panel with 1 design! (What I was wearing.) You had to have a minimun
of 3 derigns to get to the 'green' room.

What would happen to our 'love' if a designer
 was making it on TV?

For the love of all things fiber related.

Susie Rose (Finlay)